Visalia Transit and Tulare Intermodel Express (TIME) will be collecting fares effective February 1, 2021.
Monday January 18, 2021 Martin Luther King Jr Day service will be at Sunday Level Service
Effective 8/25/2020 You can track your bus using the mobile application “TCaT Rider” available in the Play Store for Android and IOS phones! Now you will be able to see your bus on your phones!
MANDATORY FACE MASK OR COVERING REQUIRED PRIOR TO BOARDING BUS
Until further notice drivers will not be collecting fares on fixed-routes.
Tulare County Area Transit response to COVID-19 is to keep the system safe and clean for yourself and those around you. Buses will be cleaned and sprayed using a strong disinfectant each week, which comes in addition to daily cleaning schedules.
How you can help:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the washroom. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hand. Dispose of any tissues you have used as soon as possible and wash your hands afterward.
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands especially after coming into contact with commonly touched surfaces like handrails, vending machines, and poles.
- Avoid unnecessary travel.
- Stay home if you are feeling ill.
- Practice social distancing.