No Service Day for Sunday July 4th 2021 Happy 4th of July!
Attention all riders TCaT will be offering free rides starting on 3/16/2021 on all fixed routes for vaccine appointments. Please show the driver before boarding proof of the vaccine appointment the day you ride!
TCaT YOUTH RIDER CAMPAIGN
Starting March 1, 2021; TCaT will offer free rides to riders between the ages of 7-18, with a K-12 student ID or a government issued ID w/ Date of Birth.
CAMPAÑA DE RAITES PARA JOVENES
A partir del 1 de Marzo de 2021; TCaT ofrecerá viajes gratis a los pasajeros entre las edades de 7-18, con una identificación estudiantil de K-12 o una identificación emitida por el gobierno con fecha de nacimiento.
Effective 8/25/2020 You can track your bus using the mobile application “TCaT Rider” available in the Play Store for Android and IOS phones! Now you will be able to see your bus on your phones!
MANDATORY FACE MASK OR COVERING REQUIRED PRIOR TO BOARDING BUS
Drivers will be collecting fares on all fixed-routes.
Tulare County Area Transit response to COVID-19 is to keep the system safe and clean for yourself and those around you. Buses will be cleaned and sprayed using a strong disinfectant each week, which comes in addition to daily cleaning schedules.
How you can help:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the washroom. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hand. Dispose of any tissues you have used as soon as possible and wash your hands afterward.
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands especially after coming into contact with commonly touched surfaces like handrails, vending machines, and poles.
- Avoid unnecessary travel.
- Stay home if you are feeling ill.
- Practice social distancing.